Wednesday

Thankful for ______________

This Thanksgiving I would to thank everyone who's in my 5th period English class. All of you give such thoughtful opinions during our numerous discussions in that class (even Mr. McCarthy who gives us all those journal prompts and question that let us learn so much about each other. I would like to thank Kyla, Kayla, Calista, Keduse, Spencer, Jennifer, and Jonathon for being great group work partners. I probably would have been lost and confused half the time if it wasn't for them. Jonathon and Jennifer are great group partners and even though we answer the questions so slowly, they still give great answers. I would also like to thank them for only judging me for my writing and not for my craziness..... They give great advice and critique on my writings.
I would like to thank Elli and Spencer for telling me what the questions were whenever I lose my sheet. I would like to thank Amanda, Claire, and Maggie for often helping me refresh my memory on what we had read the previous night. I would like to thank Amanda and Gissel for their food contributions to my stomach. I would like to give a big thank you to Mr. McCarthy for being a great teacher and understanding us. So at last I would like to thank everyone again and I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday shopping if you're going.
PS in case you're going shopping, turkey makes you sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Understanding? I have no idea…

    Boycott Black Friday…Support Simple Saturday or Silent Sunday…Manic Monday.

    ReplyDelete